Saturday, November 22, 2014

Online Extravaganza


EEK!!  Okay, seriously, I’m amazed at the sales that we’ll be able to get on fabulous Stampin’ Up! products between Nov 24 and Dec 2!
I don’t want you to miss out, so here’s the scoop on what you’ll need to know for MONDAY:
  • Extravaganza begins on Monday, November 24 and continues through Tuesday, December 2 with up to 50% off on a variety of special products
  • 1-Day Only Doorbuster Set #1 will be available on Monday, Nov 24 – special prices on select bundles
  • ANOTHER 1-Day Only Doorbuster Set #2 will be available only on Monday, Dec 1 – NEW selected bundles (including a Blendabilities Bundle!!)
  • SPOILER ALERT! Want to see the list now?  Download the PDF here.....Online Extravaganza

So get your Stampin’ Shopping List ready!

I know I have mine figured out so I can place orders for the Extravaganza items as well as the 2 days of Doorbusters!

No comments: