Monday, November 24, 2014

Online Extravaganza

Look what you can make with the Gift Box Punch Board.  And this can be used all year long it is not just for Christmas Gifts!
The box on the left is made with a piece of 12x12 DSP.  The red box is made with a 7x7 piece of Cardstock and I made my own Christmas Trees.  Then the box on the right was made from a 8x8 piece of DSP that would be great for a birthday gift.
If you want to make Gift Boxes too then tomorrow is the day to purchase it and get it 30% off! The Gift Box Punch Board is Reg $19.95 on sale tomorrow only for $13.96.

Also Embossing folders for only $5........I can not believe it.


**Excludes - Stylish Stripes (132174), Chevron (127749), Beautifully Baroque (130917), Woodgrain (127821) 
Contact me by Noon - Nov. 24th I will be placing an order!  While supplies last!
Here is all the items on sale Online Extravaganza Sale!

No comments: