Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Are you ready for some GREAT DEALS?!?

I hate the anticipation.....I hate knowing something BIG is coming, but I just don't know what???

That is how I am feeling right now about the upcoming Stampin' Up! SALE.........
a SALE is Coming...........
NO CLUE WHAT............

Sounds like the word will be out THIS FRIDAY.........
As soon as I get the word as to what the sale is, I will be sending an email............
I will have something special for everyone that places an order with me during this SALE!
 You do not want to miss out!!!!



CHECK BACK ON MONDAY THERE WILL BE LIMITED TIME DOORBUSTERS ON THE 1ST AND LAST DAYS OF THE ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALES. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THEM! THIS SALE LASTS FROM NOV 24 - DEC 2, OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

 









No comments: