Thursday, October 10, 2013

Coffee Club Demo Meeting

I made this place settings for the ladies.  I just love how they turned out.  We had a demo meeting last night in my home and we did a shoebox swap.  This is what we made.

We did a shoebox swap and this is what we made.
 
This was Brenda's card with envelope that we all made.

This is the card and envelope I supplied for them to make.

Sara brought this punch art turkey candy holder for us to make.
We all had a great time we did miss Donna that was not able to make it this time.  We will be having once a month meetings in my home to make something and get alot of great ideas.
 
Don't forget about ordering your Journals $23 before Sat.  You can make this Journal book anything you want it to be - prayer journal, personal dialy journal, quotes journal, etc.  The kit comes complete with everything to decorate the cover and to make 2 cards.
 

No comments: