Do you have MDS? If not here is another reason to have MDS.pattystamps.typepad.com.
How to make your own Screen Saver for your cell phone:
1. Measure the screen on your phone (mine is a Samsung Galazy S4 and is about 2 1/2" x 4 1/2")
2. Open MDS (My Digital Studio)
3. Start a custom size project the same size as your phone screen
4. Design your own background
5. Save it as a .jpg
6. Upload it to your phone (I just plugged in the USB cord then copy pic to cell phone pictures)
7. Open that .jpg on your phone and "set as Lock Screen Saver". (I saved it as my Lock Screen you can set it as wallpaper too)
I will probably be making more as I do I will share them with you.