Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last day of the SU Convention

I can't believe today is the last day. All the great ideas, friendships, inspiration and swapping. This was such a wonderful experience again this year.
Today at General Session with Shelli Gardner, CEO of Stampin' Up, she threw out the new Fabric that will be in the Winter Mini Catalog and I was lucky enough to receive some...whoaaa.
Today, there was 10 lucky winners that were randomly drawn for the Alaskan Cruise. I would love to have won that but didn't because I didn't have a new member join my group. If any of you have ever thought you would love to share in this great experience like I have had let me know I would love to share it with you. All you have to do is sign up with me and be part of my team. Stampin' Up! is a wonderful company to be a part of! When I get back home give me a call and I will share with you all the fun I have had!

No comments: