Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 2 at the Stampin' Up! Convention

The news today from Shelli is Host a Workshop with $350 in sales and the Hostess will receive an additional $25 in FREE Merchandise! That is alot of FREE stuff! This starts July 27 - Aug 31 so contact me to book your workshop!

We had General Session and classes today. One of the many great things about SU is the Prize Patrol. What is Prize Patrol you ask? Well in our wonderful bags that SU gives us is a colored tag and if they call your color tag you win something. Well I was a lucky winner of the Stamp Set "Word Play" from the SU Idea Book, I was so excited I love this stamp set. Now I hope my friend Brenda wins too.
Tomorrow is another fun filled day. We get to do the Make N Takes so I will show you what we got to make after tomorrow.
Well I am off to get some sleep and rest up to stamp tomorrow.

No comments: