Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin & Free Sale-A-Bration Item

My Paper Pumpkin
Here is the January My Paper Pumpkin Kit that just got delivered to my door today.  All I can say is WOW! I just love the stamp set that comes with this kit.  Look at the treat holders you get to make.
Sign up with me as a your demonstrator and I will give you an additional FREE Gift just from me for signing up.  If you are already a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber you can Pre-Pay for 3 months and take advantage of this great discount and a FREE Sale-A-Bration Item.

Why should you choose to take advanatage of the 3 month subscription?  Because all good things come in threes! Here are three things I know you'll love.
1.  Save $5.00 on your subscription.
2. The price point instantly qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
3.Skip to the fun for three months with all the stamps, ink and paper ready to go for amazing papercrafting projects.

ItemPaper Pumpkin Prepaid SubscriptionPrice (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859 3 months$59.85 $54.85
137860
 6 months
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861 12 months$215.40 -- save $2 per month




No comments: