Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Catalog and Paper Pumpkin

The new catalog is here and you have got to see all the great, fun and new stuff!  If you would like to purchase a catalog from me let me know.  To see the catalog online I have a link on my blog on the left side - check it out!
 
If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet you still can.  It is a special kit sent to you once a month that comes with everything you need to make the project of the month.  That project could be cards, scrapbooks, etc you just never know until you receive it.  The customers that have signed up so for has said it is great and they like the surprise every month.  Once that month goes by you can't get that project again.  So don't miss out on another project - Sign up now and list me as your demonstrator.

No comments: