Thursday, April 18, 2013

My This and That

OMG!  This was so fun!  I had a little creative inspiration going on and just received my T&T and wanted to play.  This is my cover so far it needs more I know but lovin' it so far!  I don't know if you noticed but I used the Retired Spiral Punch to use cardstock to go along the binding.  I loved that punch good thing I held on to it.
My scrapbook is going to be all about me!  I stamped, used retired Big Shot letters for ME and used an Epic Day sticker - Right Here!
Washi Tape - what the heck is that stuff - well it is really cool tape to attach things or pictures and it is repositable too.

 
I got to go back to my school days when I use to go the curly, loopy, run together letters(Convention) - that was fun! I used the Rotary punch for the dates and it says  Save the Date and Best Day Ever. I also used the Photopolymer stamps to make the bubble and arrow. I used the Ticket Punch to show convention tickets but I will put the real ones in the pocket on the page to the left.

This has really been fun and can't wait to do more pages - oh and the pages are all different DSP already.  This scrapbook will be different for me because it will not be in chroniclogical order(I think that is right) not all in order by date - random.

If you like what I have done and want to give it a try order yours now the bundle is only on sale at 15% off until April 30th so the sale price is $32.08.

No comments: