Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Adam!


This is the card I made for my baby who is "20" years old today!  Adam I hope you have a wonderful day today - I Love You Very Much!

Also, I used sneek peeks to the Spring Catalog & Sale-A-Bration!  On the card front I used the new embossing folder Honeycomb, Sycamore Street DSP and Hearts a Flutter Stamps & Framelits.  On the inside the stamp set is Amazing Family.  The new punch is Petite Curly Label Punch and Pretty Petites Stamp Set.  I just love all the new stuff don't you?
This is Adam blowing out the 20 candles on cookie monster cupcakes that a friend and her mom made!  He loves cookies so Yolanda started calling him the "Cookie Monster".
The picture really doesn't do them justice but these cupcakes were fantastic.  They got the idea from Pintrest.

No comments: