Monday, March 26, 2012

Scrapbooking


I got some great inspiration from Shelli Gardner, CEO and Founder of Stampin' Up! on her blog for some scrapbook pages. I have cased some of her layouts to make them my own from My Old House that me, my mom and sister went to see 2 summers ago. The lady that my mom sold the house to stays in contact with my mom and invited us out to see the house. The day we got there her daughter Val was the only one home and very willing to show us all around the house and even took us for a boat ride around the lake. This is the house my dad built and I was raised in when I was a child. My dad passed too many years ago and I still love him very much - Miss you daddy!

The DSP is from Sale-A-Bration - Everyday Enchantment along with the brads.
I will show you more of the 8x8 pages tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet my daughter! This made the tears flow! lol