Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration begins today!!!


Today is the first day of Sale-a-bration! So ....starting today, Jan. 24th ...for every $50 you order (before tax and shipping) you get to choose one free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure .....and there's no limits.

If your order reaches $150 you get a darling tote bag and if your order reaches $400 you get an awesome bundle on page 3 of the Sale-a-bration Brochure.

If you're thinking about joining my team and becoming a Stampin UP Demonstrator ....the Starter Kit is $125 and you get a FREE Paper Pack or a Digital Download every month for the rest of the year. Also, by joining if you choose to you can take the opportunity to go to Convention in Salt Lake City, UT and join in all the fun!



If you do not have a Sale-a-bration Brochure let me know and I will get you one.



Email me or call me at 616/257-0191 with your order!

No comments: