Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Club


Sale-A-Bration Club
Join this FUN, 3 Month Club! There are no meetings, no driving and no time out of your busy schedule.

Here is how it works:

• Each month you will place an order for $50(before shipping & tax) and you will be able to select 1 item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
• Your subscription lasts 3 Months, which will be Jan, Feb and Mar.
• One month you will get the Hostess Benefits. Which is $25 in FREE Merchandise!
• Also, you will get something FREE from me each month for joining my Club!
• ANYONE can join! No matter where you live!!

The new Occasions Mini Catalog starts Jan 4 and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog begins Jan 24. If you do not have either of these catalogs let me know and I will get one to you.

Your order and payment is due each month on the 25th! Once the product arrives I will deliver it to you.

Sign up starts today!

No comments: