Monday, April 4, 2011

Upline Meeting

Before I went on vacation I had an upline meeting and I wasn't going to go because I had another appointment that evening. However the appointment got done earlier than I expected and my girlfriend called me and told me to come to the meeting. They were doing a shoebox swap but I didn't bring anything to contribute because I wasn't planning on attending but they all said it was fine. So this is what we made. Thanks ladies for including me.

This one my girlfriend made for me, Brenda Bierens. You can't see this real well but it is quilted and then ran thru the big shot with an embossing folder.

This card originally said Happy Birthday but someone needed a retirement card so this is what I made.
Don't you just love this bulletin board with the fabric and big buttons. I love it! Thanks Mary for showing me how to make this.

No comments: