Saturday, November 7, 2009

Magnetic Build A Bears



I made these bears for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. I had a really good time creating the bears wardrobe.
I cut the bears and the clothes then cut the magnetic pieces. I attached the designer paper to the magnetic pieces. This was very easy to do and so far has not gummed up my dies at all.
The purses I made out of a little square and rounded the bottom corners. I stamped on one and on the other one I used the little scallops from the Oval Scallop Punch.
The girl bear has a square rhinestone brad for a ring on her hand, it is so cute.
I used a metal container that you have seen used as a nugget box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!
Bella is going to have a great time with the bear's. And, you can keep adding to them!!!!