Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Sale and My Special Offer!!!!

Stampin' Up! is having a HUGE holiday sale from November 23 to November 30--YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!! There is 30 – 50% off and different bundles at great prices.

It is posted on my Stampin' Up! website now!!! Go to www.tammyborrello.stampinup.net


So--to make the sale even better for YOU--if you place an on-line order of $50 or more between Nov 27th – 30th I will give you a gift certificate, valued at 20% off your order, to use in January! Shop now for Christmas--then receive FREE product in January for yourself!!!

Spend $100 NOW, get $20 FREE in January!

Spend $200 NOW, get $40 FREE in January--and so on!!!


This special is only offered by me and only online at my SU website. Offer expires November 30, 2009 at midnight.

Special Note--in January we will have a NEW Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration!!! Use your gift certificate and receive added value with Sale-a-bration!!!! What could be better?

No comments: