Friday, April 3, 2009

Back from Vacation

Sorry I have not posted in awhile but I was away on a 5 day cruise to Grand Caymen and Couzmel. The weather was fantastic and we all had a great time. There was a group of 22 of us. I am finally home after a long day at the airport when out flight was delayed 2 hours going into Atlanta due to a storm. We got on and off the plane to then have to wait 2 hours before we could leave. Then once we were in Atlanta they delayed our flight once again to Flint. The airport in Atlanta had been shut down prior to us arriving there, so all flights were delayed atleast 2 hours. Needless to say we boarded our flight at 10:45pm to arrive at midnight in Flint, MI. We then had an 1 1/2 drive home from there. I had to go into work today was suppose to be there at 4am but I needed some sleep so went to work at 7am. Now we all have to recover this weekend.
I hope to have something new to share with you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sis!