Monday, March 9, 2009

Embellishment Sampler

I am doing another Embellishment Sampler for $17 you will get 47 pcs. Here is what all you will get:
3 - Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons
3 - Choc Chip Corduroy Buttons
3 - Kraft Corduroy Buttons
3 - Pacific Point Corduroy Buttons
3 - Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
3 - Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons
3 - 1/2" Library Clips ( 1 Choc Chip, 1 Old Olive, 1 White)
10 - Latte Buttons (one of each style)
4 - Jumbo 5/16" Brads ( 1 Choc Chip, 1 Verry Vanilla, 1 White, 1 Silver)
4 - Jumbo 5/8" Brads ( 1 Choc Chip, 1 Verry Vanilla, 1 White, 1 Silver)
4 - Clear Rhinestone Brads
4 - 4 Flower Asst Brads (1 Choc Chip, 1 Pumpkin Pie, 1 So Saffron, 1 Pretty In Pink)
To see what the pieces look like you can find them in the Stampin' Up Idea Book on pages 174 - 176.
Let me know if you would like to join the groups are filling up fast. I need 8 members per group. If you want to join and will not be able to pick them up I will mail your package to you for an additional $4. I hope you join in the fun!
Email me at tammybstampin@att.net

No comments: