Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One More Day!!!!

This is top secret - even I don't know what will all be on special!
There will be a bundle of savings!
It's only for a short period of time-valid from November 26- December 1, 2008.
There will be a 20 to 50 percent discount on select product bundles and this is while supplies last.
If you want to order right away and have it sent directly to you you can order online from the comfort of your home by going to my website http://tammyborrello.stampinup.net/All you have to do is click on the "Shop Now" button which is in the upper right corner below my name. Even your hubby can order for you too by going to my website and ordering what is on your wishlist. If he is not sure what to order for you he can call me and get a gift certificate for you too.

No comments: