Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hand-Stamped Holiday Card - Service Provided

I would like to make homemade holiday cards for you. Maybe you want to send homemade cards, but you really don't have the time to make them yourself. Then I can help you!!!

I have selected four different designs that you can choose from and I will create & ship those cards to you. Orders can be placed from now though Dec 1. Orders will ship out as cards are finished, the lastest being Dec 10th. If you are interested, please order soon.

Here are the four card designs:

1


2

3

4
Prices are as follows:

25 cards & envelopes - $55 (includes shipping)

50 cards & envelopes - $105 (includes shipping)

100 cards & envelopes - 195 (includes shipping)

To place your order, please email me and let me know the design & quantity desired. Payments will be made out to me via mail.



No comments: