Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big Shot Scallop Envelope Bag

I made this bag using 2 Bigz Envelope Die Cuts. You put them back to back and fold the flaps in to form the bag. It will hold 4 - 3x3 cards and envelopes.
This is the cards I made for the bag using the Bella Rose DSP and the stamp set Say It with Scallops (a Ronald McDonald House Charites Stamp set). I used the Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain and Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. The button on the front is from theDesigner Buttons - Button Boutique that is Riding Hood Red.
This is just another way to use the Sizzix Scallop Envelope Bigz Die.

2 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

These are adorable! What a fun way to give some cards to someone. The Big Shot dies are so versatile.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this before, awesome!! I'll be whipping one of these up tomorrow! Thanks!