Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You can now online from me 24/7 365!!

It is finally here, you can order your Stampin' Up! products directly from my website, any time day or night in the comfort of your own home, from your desk at the office, while you are out shopping and your cell phone (not while driving of course)!!!! Click HERE to go to my website and start shopping.
Be sure to add my site to your bookmarks or favorites, my address is:
www.tammyborrello.stampinup.net
The online catalog is AWESOME!! I highly recommend viewing the catalog from the "Shop Now" buttom on my website, you will not be disappointed.
No more emailing your orders to me, waiting for a total, waiting for payments to clear, etc. The order will be shipped directly to you. The website has secure ordering just like Amazon and Pottery Barn so all your information will be secure. Orders of $150 or more will still receive Hostess Benefits but it will be referred to as Stampin' Rewards. Of course, if you prefer to email or call me with your orders I will be glad to assist your.
When you go to my site, there is a "Shop Now" button in the upper right hand corner. Click on that and start shopping. Shop at midnight if you need to, it is available 24/7, 365 days a year.

No comments: