Friday, September 19, 2008

Some things I have made recently

This is another Upsy Daisy Card - remember this set is 15% off until the end of this month. I did sponging around the edges and used the Top Note Die Cut and Lg Oval Punch.
This card I cased the idea from Patty Bennett. I used the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die and flipped the flap over the other way so the envelope side will hold a note or gift card inside againt the cardstock. How do you like the Designer Button it is a new one from the Button Bouquet? The color is Riding Hood Red. The DSP is Bella Rose.
This gift box was made using the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. You just cut out 4 envelopes and attach a inside flap to the next envelope so you have them all in a row and then form the box. Attach the last envelpe to the first envelope. The bottom you fold the flaps in like you for a shipping box, one over the other and then tuck in the last flap. I used Tombow Multi Purpose adhesive with some snail and it is holding together fine. I used the Urban Garden DSP, I really like this paper. The ribbon is Taffeta Whisper White and Basic Gray.
I do have to tell you I did not create this idea on my own I did case it from someone but I am so sorry I don't remember who it was. If you read my blog and you thought of this idea let me know and I will gladly give you credit.

1 comment:

Sharon Graham said...

Love all of these, especially the box.