Thursday, August 21, 2008

Look who has a "BIG SHOT" now!!!!

Tthe 2 dies on the upper left are the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die and the Top Note Bigz Die. Then on the right upper is the Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die. In the middle (small gray dies) are the Birs & Blooms Sizzlet Dies.
What I have made here is the candy topper out of the Top Note Bigz Die and used the Upsy Daisy stamp set that is 15% off now until Sept 30. The card on the right is made with the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die with a note card inside all which is attached to the front of cardstock. I have to give credit for this card idea to Patty Bennett she make some great things on her blog to go and check it out she is at pattystamps.typepad.com. Thanks Patty!

I have been playing with my new "Big Shot" die cutting machine from Stampin' Up made by Sizzix. This is the best thing ever!!!!

On Sept 2 the "Big Shot" will be available for you to purchase thru me - WOW!!! Stampin' Up will have exclusive dies. This machine will cut up more than 50 different materials - cardstock, fabric, chipboard, plastic just to name a few. This machine is very easy to use and compatible with other dies on the market like quickutz and cuttlebug. You will have to watch for up coming classes I will be offering using the "Big Shot".
You will have to get this machine to see just how easy and fun it is to use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG now you have the "Big Shot". My honey say's now he'll have to get me one to go with my Cuttlebug. He want's to know if there is a "Little Shot" ha ha

Sharon Graham said...

Have fun with your BS. It's kind of addicting (but not fattening, at least).