Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back from Camping

We went camping in Ludington, MI for 5 days and we just got back today. So that is the reason I have not posted in awhile. I got back from Convention and then started packing to go camping. I have not even had a chance to go thru all my swaps yet.
So here are a few swaps I made.

This card was for a shoebox swap at the 80's Night Event I went too. That was alot of fun! The scallop is made with the Pick-A-Petal Brass Template.
These candy bar boxes are a few of the 3-D General swaps I made.
This one is a Washer Necklace with a rub-on in the center and a rhinestone brad at the top where the knot is. I actually have a few of these left over. If you like this necklace let me know.


Don't forget the new SU catalog is here and you can begin ordering from it. If you would like a catalog let me know I have them. Also, to place an order call me or email me.

nacho07@peoplepc.com
616/257-0191

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the red card. Great job as usual!