Sunday, May 4, 2008

Downline meeting


Last week Tue we had a downline meeting and a shoebox swap, I was not able to attend due to a cold and another commitment, but I was able to send a card for everyone to make so I could get what they designed. Not included in this pic is the star card from Friday, this was another one from that meeting.
Don't you just love the purse, on the bottom right,with the Berry Bliss paper, it has a Ghirdelia Chocolate inside it. The card in front with the Ginger Blossom paper is mine, I used the scallop notes by cutting the circle in half then quarter. I really like those scallop notes from the SU Occasion Mini, which has been extended into June.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job again!

Marilyn said...

These are all fabulous cards but yours really popped out at me - love what you did with the scallop - great way to make them last longer!!